Saturday, July 2, 2022

DRK's Update

 
 
DRK's Update
 
On personal invitation phone call from Dr Nambi Narayanan, I had the opportunity
to see the very first premier show of the film ROCKETRY - The Nambi Effect - at
Sirifort Auditorium, Delhi on 26th June - Sunday evening.

On arrival at the venue, I was happy to be met by the talented Star/Director/Producer
Mr R. Madhavan and senior officers of the Ministry of I&B, Govt of India.

It was an amazing production - destined to get an Award - nationally and globally!
The movie will be screened all over the world on 1st July - produced both in English,
Hindi and Tamil and also dubbed in many more languages.

At the end of the show at the packed auditorium, I was invited by Mr Madhavan to the
stage and given a bouquet of flowers along with my colleague PM Nair IPS. I shared the following a couple of words with the audience.

"At that time when there was sensation about the so called "ISRO Spy Case", I was asked by the CBI HQ for my opinion. I was then investigating Rajiv Gandhi Assassination - as Chief of SIT CBI - I spent a few hours of conversation with Dr Nambi Narayanan who was in our custody at Malligai, Headquarters of SIT CBI at Chennai.

I had no hesitation in reporting to CBI Hq my finding - that not only Nambi Narayanan is innocent of any of the charges alleged against him but also he was a noble person".

It so happened when his case came up before the National Human Rights Commission for compensation, I was the Director General, NHRC at Delhi.
After hearing from me what actually happened to Nambi Narayanan, the Commission
awarded him financial compensation, as interim relief.

Dr Nambi Narayanan has been in touch with me since then from time to time.
Here is one of his recent communications to me on WhatsApp-

"The role you had played in relieving me from the charges was immense.
Thank you very much Sir. I will be certainly very happy to meet you in person when I visit Delhi. Once again thank you very much!
With regards
Nambi Narayanan
".

As early as on 30th June 2021, Dr Nambi Narayanan had sent to me on email-the
extract - MEETING KARTHIKEYAN 'Pray to God, he will come.'-chapter 14 of his
just then realeased Biography "Ready to Fire"- (How India and I Survived The ISRO Spy Case) 
The same is also attached below.
 
The life of Padma Bhushan Dr Nambi Narayanan, the celebrated space scientist which is very powerfully portrayed in the movie Rocketry - The Nambi Effect carries a powerful message to everyone.
 
With Regards and Best Wishes,

D R Kaarthikeyan
 
 --
D.R.Kaarthikeyan IPS (R)
President: Foundation for Peace, Harmony and Good Governance
Former :
Director, Central Bureau of Investigation
Director General, National Human Rights Commission
Special Director General, Central Reserve Police Force
102, Ground Floor
Anand Lok
New Delhi - 110 049
India

Phone : 91- 11- 4601 3255
: 91- 11- 4601 3266
Fax : 91- 11- 46013277
E-mail : drkaarthikeyan@gmail.com
www.goodgovernance.in
www.lifepositive.com
https://twitter.com/DRKaarthikeyan
 
 

 
Twitter
YouTube
 
 
This email was sent to avvaitamilsangam.noida@blogger.com
You received this email because you are registered with FGG
 
 
Sent by
SendinBlue
 
 
© 2020 FGG
 

No comments:

Post a Comment